“Remote classroom worked very well. Gail kept the remote students involved in the discussion and made accomodations for including us in whiteboard discussions.”
“This was by far the smoothest operation of a remote class I’ve seen. We lost no time to technical problems at all.”
“I would imagine teaching to classroom of only computers (all students were remote) would be a challenge; Dan made it seem easy.”
“I would like to say that Dan was a great instructor, and I would have had a much more difficult time had he not presented the material the way he did.”
Remote Learning Overview
This unique approach leverages key technologies to provide the full classroom experience to any remote location. Our virtual instructor-led training is delivered in the standard instructor-led training format, running during the same time as the live course. Most courses run 9:00–5:00 EST on consecutive days.
High-Tech Tools Provide the Full Classroom Experience
- See the Educator, their slide presentation, demonstration and whiteboard
- Hear the Educator’s lecture
- Perform hands-on labs
- Receive expert assistance from the Educator
- Communicate with the Educator and other students via web cams, microphones and online chat
- Learn from the real-world experiences of your Educator and peers
Why Choose Remote Learning?
- Eliminate commuting challenges and travel expenses
- Diminish unwanted time away from home or work commitments
- Connect with virtual teams for collaborative valuable one-on-one interactions
- Receive all course materials and supplements, as well as a headset with microphone
View Available Technology Classes
Snap Technology provides innovative education on cutting-edge topics for IT, ITIL, Developer, Business Analysis, Project Management and Business Professionals.