Location: Tempe, AZ
Status: Full-Time, Employee
Relevant Work Experience: 5+ Years
Hours: 8 am – 5 pm M-F
Are you bored in your job? Are you looking to get into a business that values you and your skills?
We are seeking an expert Sr. Bookkeeper to join our finance team at Snap Tech IT. We are looking for an experienced individual with extensive experience in bookkeeping or accounting. We are a growing IT Managed Service Provider with offices in Cumming, GA, Tempe, AZ, and San Francisco, CA. Our back-office team is centered in our Tempe office where you will report to the Director of Finance.
We want candidates who have extensive experience with:
- Managing and maintaining accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Bank and Credit Card downloads and reconciliations.
- GL Management.
- Employee Expense Management.
- Cash flow management and reporting.
- QuickBooks Financial Reporting and Statements (trial balance, balance sheet, P&L, Aging).
- Calculation and prepare sales tax payments.
- Fixed Asset Management.
- Inventory Management (small amounts of inventory).
- Preparing checks, Payments, and Bank Deposits.
- Payroll Processing (using third party payroll company).
- Budget preparation assistance.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- 5+ years minimum working as a bookkeeper or accountant.
- QuickBooks Expert.
- Must have deep understanding of:
- Generally accepted accounting principles and procedures
- Standard bookkeeping practices and principles
- Financial data analysis
Benefits include group medical/dental insurance, paid vacation, holidays, personal & sick time, retirement contribution and training reimbursement. Our generous compensation plans are structured as salary plus bonuses for meeting utilization, compliance and customer service requirements, with initial compensation commensurate with relevant experience.
About Snap Tech IT:
Since 2001, Snap Tech IT has provided tech support to businesses in Atlanta, Phoenix, and San Francisco, and we are growing fast—at a rate of 20 percent year over year. As we expand operations from coast to coast, we have great opportunities for savvy IT professionals.
You will join a proven team owned by industry thought leaders who share their IT industry knowledge on the local and national stage. You’ll find them right down the hall, working side-by-side with the rest of the team to build an incredible company. Our goal: to create an environment where people love to work, and to extend that to help our clients become the same