Title: DevOps Engineer – for those that love automation
Location: Cumming, GA or Tempe, AZ
Status: Full-Time, Employee
Relevant Work Experience: 3+ Years
Hours: 7:50am-5pm M-F
Ready to have the chance to dig in and automate everything?
We are searching for a DevOps Engineer who’s ready to help us improve our internal operations and customer experience by building functional systems, integrating existing systems and applications and automating everything we can.
This position is for our office located in Cumming, GA or Tempe, AZ. We operate and serve clients in Georgia, Arizona, Northern California, and Nationwide.
Who is Snap Tech IT?
Snap Tech IT is a thought leader in the IT industry. Our leadership team is very down-to-earth, but are well-known and regularly speak at national conferences, participate on the advisory councils of global organizations, and are asked to contribute to press articles regularly.
Snap Tech is family oriented and wants to make sure everyone has everyone’s back. It’s a place where you get help when you need it. We are a no-ego zone, and everyone works side-by-side with each other.
We want candidates who:
- Explore, Assess and Optimize Internal Workflows
- Assist Internal Clients with Ad-hoc Automation Tasks
- Devise & Implement systems to programmatically maintain & deploy systems
- Have experience building reports and dashboards
- Review, Understand & maintain existing scripts, monitors, etc.
- Troubleshoot Issues Stemming from Automated Monitoring Systems
- Play Key Role in Small & Large Projects Centric to Workflow Optimization & Efficiency
- Know how to setup, configure, and secure server hardware.
- Experience with Active Directory automation using PowerShell
- Love documentation.
- It’s a real plus if you have experience with ConnectWise, Automate, Labtech, Sophos, Datto, or if you have worked/currently work for an IT outsource provider.
- Admirable Patience with Clients & Colleagues
- Excellent Written & Oral Communication Skills
- Incessant Desire to Learn & Deploy New Technologies
- Ability to Conceptualize & Communicate Complex Tasks
- Strong experience with databases such as SQL, MS SQL, MySQL
- Ability to Read & Write Batch, PowerShell & VBS Scripts
- Familiarity with Azure Platform
- Familiarity with Standard Networking Components (e.g., Firewall, VPN, DNS, DHCP)
- Experience with Windows Server 2012+, Active Directory, GPOs & Domains
- Bachelor’s Degree in Any Discipline
- Familiarity with Dev/Test Workflows
- MSP and/or Internal Helpdesk Experience – not required but helpful.
- Experience with ConnectWise Automate (Formerly LabTech) – not required but helpful.
You will be asked to do a technical interview along our process. Do not apply if you don’t currently have the skills and qualifications.
Benefits include group medical/dental insurance, paid vacation, holidays, personal & sick time, retirement contribution and training reimbursement. Our generous compensation plans are structured as salary plus bonuses for meeting utilization, compliance and customer service requirements, with initial compensation commensurate with relevant experience.
About Snap Tech IT:
Since 2001, Snap Tech IT has provided tech support to businesses in Atlanta, Phoenix, and San Francisco, and we are growing fast—at a rate of 20 percent year over year. As we expand operations from coast to coast, we have great opportunities for savvy IT professionals.
You will join a proven team owned by industry thought leaders who share their IT industry knowledge on the local and national stage. You’ll find them right down the hall, working side-by-side with the rest of the team to build an incredible company. Our goal: to create an environment where people love to work, and to extend that to help our clients become the same.