Help Desk Technician
Are you unchallenged and ready to grow your skills and career?
Location: Tempe, AZ
Status: Full-Time, Employee
Relevant Work Experience: 2+ Years
Hours: 7:50am-5pm M-F or 11am-8pm M-F
ARE YOU UNCHALLENGED AND READY TO GROW YOUR SKILLS AND CAREER? Do you feel you can do much more if given the opportunity?
We’re looking for talented, motivated, and customer service-driven IT Professionals to join our team and help us deliver world-class service to our diverse client base utilizing cutting edge technology. We want people who look at a job and say, how can I make it better?Even more, to be given the chance to do so. We like to say we take the hard right over the easy wrong. That is how effective IT is really done.
This position is for our office located in Cumming, GA and serves clients in Georgia, Arizona, northern California, and nationwide.
We want candidates who:
- Like independent responsibility without micro-management.
- Thrive on complex projects and interesting solutions.
- Prefer a more relaxed work environment.
- Want the opportunity to have a direct impact upon your team and the company.
- Seek to improve their skillset with an eye on future leadership opportunities.
- Want a company that values a healthy work/life balance.
- Already have a proven track record.
What will you do?
- Work as part of our IT support staff, taking new tickets and supporting clients with IT issues or requests, primarily from the office using our RMM tool ConnectWise Automate but occasionally traveling onsite within the Atlanta area as needed – must have valid driver’s license and reliable method of transportation.
- Interact with our clients daily and provide technical triage.
- Help define the impact and severity of the issue and determine the best course of action.
- Stage and image new equipment for deployment.
- Work on the latest in security solutions for antivirus, email filtering, web content filtering, encryption, and mobile device management.
- Help our team identify recurring issues and how to solve them forever.
- Provide technical peer consulting to our team members and work with other departments to ensure customer success.
- Obsess about documenting your work and writing scripts and processes so a problem doesn’t need to be solved again and again.
- Create Standard Operating Procedures and maintain current client network documentation within our documentation system IT Glue.
- Keep busy. Lighter-workload days will be offset by training and proactive tasks to help improve company processes and documentation.
- Perform on-call duties per Snap Tech after-hours policy.
Certifications in any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Sophos, LabTech/Automate, ConnectWise, and VMWare are considered a MAJOR plus.
Benefits include group medical/dental insurance, paid vacation, holidays, personal & sick time, retirement contribution and training reimbursement. Our generous compensation plans are structured as salary plus bonuses for meeting utilization, compliance and customer service requirements, with initial compensation commensurate with relevant experience.
About Snap Tech IT:
Since 2001, Snap Tech IT has provided tech support to businesses in Atlanta, Phoenix, and San Francisco, and we are growing fast—at a rate of 20 percent year over year. As we expand operations from coast to coast, we have great opportunities for savvy IT professionals.
You will join a proven team owned by industry thought leaders who share their IT industry knowledge on the local and national stage. You’ll find them right down the hall, working side-by-side with the rest of the team to build an incredible company. Our goal: to create an environment where people love to work, and to extend that to help our clients become the same.