Opportunity to grow and work on cutting-edge tech
Location, Cumming, GA
Status: Full-Time, Employee
Relevant Work Experience: 5+ Years
How do you feel about setting up automation and doing proactive IT instead of reactive? Do you feel you could solve problems before they happen if you were given the opportunity? Are you passionate about automation? Are you ready to lead the Network Operations Center for a fast-growing and dynamic IT provider?
In this role you will learn new skills, be able to work on industry leading solutions, be a team member in a company with a very cool culture, and feel that the work you do makes a difference.
Snap Tech IT is recognized as a leader in Cybersecurity and is always working to keep up with the latest and best defenses for ourselves and our clients. This position will participate in the creation, management, and monitoring of our security solutions.
Snap Tech IT’s owners are industry thought leaders that regularly speak in national forums, respond to press requests, and participate on advisory councils for worldwide security software companies. Most of all, they are down to earth, and you will be working with them in this leadership role.
We’re looking for a talented, motivated, and proactive focused NOC Manager to join our team and help us deliver world-class service to our diverse client base utilizing cutting-edge technology. We want people who look at a job and say, how can I make it better? We are focused on doing IT the right way. We are proud to say we take the hard right over the easy wrong. That’s how we succeed at Snap Tech IT.
We will give preference to candidates that have experience working with an RMM tool for an MSP (NAble, Automate, Kaseya, etc.)
To perform the essential work as a NOC Manager you must:
- Lead the management, operations and enhancements of the NOC with a focus on proactive automation, proactive monitoring and alert remediation.
- Maintain documentation of your solutions and NOC-related client documentation.
- Manage the systems for the NOC’s internal toolset including PSA, RMM, and other tools.
- Ensure our clients are fully monitored (Servers, Systems, Networks, Backup, Cloud, etc.)
- Provide coaching and mentoring to the NOC staff along with any other team members assisting with NOC duties.
- Lead efforts to evaluate, recommend, and implement any new tools that will enhance our existing monitoring and remediation efforts.
- Lead all efforts for disaster recovery testing and security risk mitigation.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information sciences, or related field preferred.
- Proven ability to script, manage, and automate IT processes.
- At least 5 years equivalent work experience.
- Microsoft MCSA, MCSE, or MCITP certifications recommended.
- CCNA certification recommended.
- Annual renewal/updating of technical certifications where updates are available.
- Exceptional knowledge of computer hardware, including HP and Dell. Apple and BDR solution experience a plus.
- Deep-seated experience with desktop and server operating systems, including all Microsoft solutions.
Valid driver’s license and reliable method of transportation