Location: Tempe, AZ
Status: Full-Time, Employee
Relevant Work Experience: 3+ Years
Hours: 8 am – 5 pm M-F
Salary range: $45,000.00 – $53,000.00/year
Ready to catapult your accounting career into overdrive with a business that truly values you & your outstanding skills & provides growth opportunity? Join the Snap Tech IT Finance Team as an Accounting Specialist!
If you’re a whiz at numbers, feeling unchallenged & just haven’t been given the opportunity to showcase your skills with a company driven by a culture second to none, we want to talk to you!
We are seeking an individual with experience in bookkeeping, accounting, as well as procurement. We are a growing IT Managed Service Provider with offices in Tempe, AZ, Cumming, GA, and San Francisco, CA. Our back-office team is centered in our Tempe office where you will report to the Director of Finance.
You’ll need extensive experience with:
- Managing and maintaining accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Bank and Credit Card downloads and reconciliations.
- GL Management.
- Employee Expense Management.
- QuickBooks Financial Reporting and Statements (Balance Sheet, P&L, Aging.)
- Calculation and preparation for sales tax payments.
- Preparing checks, Payments, and Bank Deposits.
- Order processing and procurement.
- Purchase order issues and tracing.
- RMA Processing.
- Backorder Management.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Minimum 3+ years working as a bookkeeper or accountant.
- QuickBooks experience.
- Must have a solid understanding of standard bookkeeping & accounting practices and principles.
- Proven experience with procurement and RMAs.
Benefits include group medical/dental insurance, paid vacation, holidays, personal & sick time, retirement contribution and training reimbursement. Our generous compensation plans are structured as salary plus bonuses for meeting utilization, compliance and customer service requirements, with initial compensation commensurate with relevant experience.
About Snap Tech IT:
Since 2001, Snap Tech IT has provided tech support to businesses in Atlanta, Phoenix, and San Francisco, and we are growing fast—at a rate of 20 percent year over year. As we expand operations from coast to coast, we have amazing career opportunities for sharp IT professionals.
You will join a proven team owned by industry thought leaders who share their IT industry knowledge on the local and national stage. You’ll find them right down the hall, working side-by-side with the rest of the team to build an incredible company. Our goal: to create an environment where people love to work, and to extend that passion to our clients as their trusted IT partner.