Location: Tempe, AZ
Status: Full-Time, Employee
Relevant Work Experience: 0-4 years
Hours: Full-time between 7:00 am and 3:30 pm
Compensation: $55,000-$65,000 Annually
ARE YOU READY TO START YOUR SALES CAREER? Do you have some sales experience, but want to thrive in a smaller organization where you can make a bigger impact?
We’re looking for a talented, motivated, and goal-oriented Business Development Representative in our Tempe, AZ office. We want people who look at a job and say, how can I crush my goals and achieve more? Snap Tech IT delivers world-class IT services to SMBs and mid-sized companies in three metro areas across the United States. We are looking for sales professionals who are passionate about finding new prospective customers and connecting them with the best IT company in the business.
This position is for our office located in Tempe, AZ and serves customers in northern California, Georgia, Arizona, and nationwide.
- Follow up on and qualify leads from marketing activities and convert them into first time appointments (FTAs) and sales opportunities
- Continually prospect for new customers through intelligent prospecting, social selling, and outbound calling; nurture those prospects as assigned.
- Set up first time appointments (FTAs) with qualified prospects
- Perform account discovery and profile prospective accounts and document them in the CRM
- Support marketing with execution of campaigns, including telemarketing, event, and lead follow up
- Leverage the CRM tool to record all activities, track leads and prospects, and hand off appointments to the business principals
- Achieve monthly quota on FTAs and daily KPIs of a minimum of 50 touchpoints (calls, emails, and vmails) per day
- You have a bachelor’s degree
- You do not necessarily have sales experience, but you are eager to begin a career in technology sales
- You know you want a career in sales and this job is the first step in having a successful sales career
- You are tech savvy and enjoy learning about innovative product services
- You have a curiosity to learn about businesses and help them succeed
- You are highly organized and extremely detail oriented
- You have a vibrant and energetic personality with the ability to quickly develop trust, rapport, and strong relationships
- You are coachable, a quick learner, and can easily adapt. You have the drive to perform and excel
- You are a skilled communicator, both verbal and written, with common sense and the ability to think on your feet
Group medical/dental insurance, paid vacation, holidays, personal & sick time, retirement contribution and training reimbursement. Our generous compensation plans are structured as salary plus commission for meeting your sales quota.
About Snap Tech IT:
Since 2001, Snap Tech IT has provided tech support to businesses in Atlanta, Phoenix, and San Francisco, and we are growing fast. As we expand operations from coast to coast, we have great opportunities for savvy sales and IT professionals.
You will join a proven team owned by industry thought leaders who share their IT industry knowledge on the local and national stage. You’ll find them right down the hall, working side-by-side with the rest of the team to build an incredible company. Our passion: Creating better life experiences for our team, customers, and families by ambitiously building the best IT Company.