Are you unchallenged and ready to grow your skills and career?
Location: Cumming GA
Status: Full-Time, In- Office, Employee
Relevant Work Experience: 2+ Years
Hours: 7:50am-5pm M-F
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00/year
Are you ready for an opportunity to showcase your skills and create a pathway to new ones? Is career development & an energizing culture top on your list for places to work? Find out how you can kickstart your career and become a valuable member of the Snap Tech IT team as a Project Coordinator!
If you’re a talented, motivated, and customer service-driven professional, we want to talk to you! We want people who look at a job and say, how can I make it better? We like to say we take the hard right over the easy wrong. That is how effective IT is really done. Join our team and help us deliver world-class service to our diverse client base utilizing the latest technology you can get pumped about!
We want candidates who:
- Like independent responsibility without micro-management.
- Thrive on complex projects and interesting solutions.
- Prefer a more relaxed work environment.
- Are eager to participate in friendly team competition for certifications and win prizes.
- Want the opportunity to have a direct impact upon their team and the company.
- Seek to enhance their skill set with an eye on future leadership opportunities.
- Want a company that values a healthy work/life balance.
- Already have a proven track record and have great multitasking skills.
- Quick learner that takes initiative on problem solving.
What will you do?
- Supervise current projects and coordinate all team members to keep workflow on track across all 3 of our locations.
- Assist in the communication with clients to identify project requirements, scope, and objectives.
- Oversee procurement management to ensure all inventory is ordered and received on time.
- Ensure proper client communication to ensure expectations, deadlines and all necessary tasks are scheduled and understood.
- Manage project budgets by monitoring time entered and forecasted then communicating with the account manager and project manager.
- Coordinate project management of activities, resources, equipment, and information.
- Assist in the creation of project timelines and action plans.
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management.
- Monitor project progress and assist in handling any issues that arise.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
- Work with the Project Manager to eliminate critical situations from arising.
- Manage the project closeout process to ensure all tasks were completed and client expectations were met.
- Assist in planning and managing team goals, project schedules and deadlines.
- Manage the pre-sales engineering process to ensure a steady flow of new project work is maintained.
- Obsess about documenting your work and writing detailed instructions so a problem doesn’t need to be solved again and again.
- Create and maintain current client network documentation within our documentation system.
- Keep busy. Lighter-workload days will be offset by training and proactive tasks to help improve company processes and documentation.
Benefits include: Group medical/dental insurance, paid vacation, holidays, personal & sick time, retirement contribution and training reimbursement.
About Snap Tech IT
Since 2001, Snap Tech IT has provided tech support to businesses in Atlanta, Phoenix, and San Francisco, and we are growing fast. As we expand operations from coast to coast, we have great opportunities for IT and business professionals.
You will join a proven team owned by industry thought leaders who share their IT industry knowledge on the local and national stage. You’ll find them right down the hall, working side-by-side with the rest of the team to build an incredible company. Our goal: to create an environment where people love to work, and to extend that passion to our clients as their trusted IT partner.