Title: Sales Account Executive
Compensation: $90,000 Target Compensation
Status: Full-Time, Employee
Location: Tempe, AZ
Full Job Description:
We’re looking for a talented, motivated, and successful Account Executive in our Tempe, AZ office. If you’re a sales professional who loves to hunt new business and win new deals, this position has your name on it! Snap Tech IT delivers world-class managed IT & cyber defense services to SMBs and mid-sized companies. Sales professionals who are passionate about finding new prospective clients and connecting them with the best IT company in the business will be your primary focus.
This position is for our office located in Tempe, AZ and serves California, Georgia, Arizona, and nationwide. This role is supported by a Business Development & Marketing Team in generating leads, setting appointments for the AE team & providing Marketing programs to foster new business growth. This is an in-office position and will require frequent outside sales calls with prospective clients.
- Win new client accounts
- Own the full sales cycle, from first time appointment to closed deal
- Work closely with our CEO and President on prospect meetings, assessments, and deal negotiations
- Collaborate with business development colleagues to develop your territory
- Leverage Hubspot CRM to drive the sales process, ensure teamwork, and record all activities, deals, and prospect interactions
- Achieve quarterly sales quota for new client account wins, managed service deals, and net new monthly recurring revenue (MRR)
- You have a bachelor’s degree
- You have 4-6 years of B2B, technology, or SaaS sales experience
- You have a proven track record of quota attainment
- You are tech-savvy and enjoy learning about innovative products and services
- You have a curiosity to learn about businesses and help them succeed
- You are highly organized and extremely detail-oriented
- You have a vibrant and energetic personality with the ability to quickly develop trust, rapport, and strong relationships
- You are coachable, a quick learner, and can easily adapt. You have the drive to perform and excel
- You are a skilled communicator, both verbal and written, with common sense and the ability to think on your feet
Group medical/dental insurance, paid vacation, holidays, personal & sick time, retirement contribution, and training reimbursement. Our generous compensation plans are structured as salary plus commission for meeting your sales quota.
About Snap Tech IT:
Since 2001, Snap Tech IT has provided tech support to businesses in Arizona, California, and Georgia, and we are growing fast—at a rate of 20 percent year over year. As we expand operations from coast to coast, we have great opportunities for savvy sales and IT professionals.
You will join a proven team owned by industry thought leaders who share their IT industry knowledge on the local and national stages. You’ll find them right down the hall, working side-by-side with the rest of the team to build an incredible company. Our goal: to create an environment where people love to work and to extend that passion to our clients as their trusted IT partners.