Are you ready for your next challenge?
Location: Cumming GA
Status: Full-Time, Employee
Relevant Work Experience: 5+ Years
Hours: 7:50am-5pm M-F
Are you ready for your next challenge? Do you want to improve your skills and advance your career? Do you feel you can do much more if given the opportunity?
We’re looking for a talented, motivated, and customer service-driven Service Coordinator to join our team and help us deliver world-class service to our diverse client base utilizing cutting-edge technology. We want people who look at a job and ask, how can I make it better? We like to say we take the hard right over the easy wrong. That is how effective IT is really done.
We want candidates who:
- Likes independent responsibility without micro-management.
- Thrives on complex projects and interesting solutions.
- Prefers a more relaxed work environment.
- Wants the opportunity to have a direct impact upon their team and the company.
- Seeks to improve their skill set with an eye on future leadership opportunities.
- Wants a company that values a healthy work/life balance.
- Already has a proven track record.
What will you do?
- Route all support requests to appropriate support teams in a timely fashion
- Ensure all urgent and high-priority tickets are assigned and scheduled with the appropriate support team member(s)
- Work with the Director of Operations to ensure all support requests are resolved efficiently
- Enter, retrieve, forward, edit, and close service tickets using ConnectWise ticketing system
- Work with clients to schedule onsite visits for technicians across all three Snap Tech locations
- Other duties as assigned including office coordination and procurement
- Support the Core Values of our organization
Benefits include group medical/dental insurance, paid vacation, holidays, personal & sick time, retirement contribution and training reimbursement. Our generous compensation plans are structured as salary plus bonuses for meeting utilization, compliance and customer service requirements, with initial compensation commensurate with relevant experience.
About Snap Tech IT:
Since 2001, Snap Tech IT has provided tech support to businesses in Atlanta, Phoenix, and San Francisco, and we are growing fast. As we expand operations from coast to coast, we have great opportunities for savvy professionals.
You will join a proven team owned by industry thought leaders who share their IT industry knowledge on the local and national stage. You’ll find them right down the hall, working side-by-side with the rest of the team to build an incredible company. Our goal: to create an environment where people love to work, and to extend that to help our clients become the same.