Co-Managed IT Services
If you have an IT Department managing your environment, you’re well aware of increasing workloads, lack of resources and the growing need for an insurmountable level of expertise to maintain secure operations and avoid exponentially increasing data downtime costs. According to Gartner research, the average cost of an outage is $300k per hour and climbing. Prevent unnecessary costs when you partner with Snap Tech IT.
Balance Workloads with expert resources
Partnering with Snap Tech IT can solve your challenges with Co-Managed IT Services that allow businesses like yours to bring in only the resources you need, when you them. If it’s time to increase productivity with a flexible IT solution, reduce costs and fully secure your IT environment, take a closer look.
Expand Your IT Team's Expertise
Snap Tech IT Co-Managed Services blends the convenience & strategic framework of your internal IT team with our services & expertise you need to manage projects. You’ll have the ability to augment IT roles to create proactive & reactive IT management.
- Access to a deeper bench of technical staff to solve challenges faster, preventing disaster
- Gain the experience of a provider that works with hundreds of companies infused into your team
- Expand the security expertise of your IT team to proactively protect & disrupt cybersecurity threats
Maximize Your IT Resources
Free up time for your IT resources & only secure the services you need, when you need them. Your team can focus higher priority initiatives that move the needle for your business. Determine how you’d like to delegate your helpdesk & escalate issues back to you. Services tailored to your business needs.
- Be your own field engineer while we operate as a NOC, SOC & escalation service
- Gain after-hours coverage without interrupting operations. Handle day-to-day IT needs & strategic planning
- Leverage IT management & documentation tools where it makes sense for ultimate transparency & enhanced data on your IT environment
Cost-Effective Way to Bolster Security
Snap Tech IT has invested in a security & IT compliance infrastructure that includes SOC 2 Type II certification. A co-managed partnership would position your business to leverage top-tier security without making significant investments in expensive hardware, software & traditional IT security professionals.
- Enhance your existing staff and absorb the responsibilities that they don’t have the time or experience to execute
- Co-Managed IT partnership focuses on cybersecurity, providing visibility into the security practices of your own IT team, an added layer of security protection
- Provides 24/7/365 security services & “always on” access to security solutions, a cost-efficient alternative to around the clock staffing for your business
Hungry for more
Explore our Resource Center and enrich your mind