Are you unchallenged and ready to grow your skills and career?
Location: Tempe AZ, Cumming GA, South San Francisco CA
Status: Full-Time, Employee
Relevant Work Experience: 2+ Years
Hours: 7:50am-5pm M-F
Salary: $30,000.00 to $50,000.00/year
Are you ready for an opportunity to showcase your IT skills and create a pathway to new ones? Is career development & an energizing culture top on your list for places to work? Find out how you can kickstart your career and become a valuable member of the Snap Tech IT team as a Help Desk Technician!
If you’re a talented, motivated, and customer service-driven IT professional, we want to talk to you! We want people who look at a job and say, how can I make it better? We like to say we take the hard right over the easy wrong. That is how effective IT is really done. Join our team and help us deliver world-class service to our diverse client base utilizing the latest technology you can get pumped about!
We are actively hiring for this position at any of our office locations:
(Tempe AZ, Cumming GA, or South San Francisco CA) to serve clients nationwide.
We want candidates who:
- Like independent responsibility without micro-management.
- Thrive on complex projects and interesting solutions.
- Prefer a more relaxed work environment.
- Are eager to participate in friendly team competition for certifications and win prizes.
- Want the opportunity to have a direct impact upon their team and the company.
- Seek to enhance their skill set with an eye on future leadership opportunities.
- Want a company that values a healthy work/life balance.
- Already have a proven track record.
What will you do?
- Work as an integral part of our IT support staff, handling new tickets and supporting clients with IT issues or requests, primarily from the office using our RMM tool, ConnectWise Automate, but occasionally traveling onsite as needed – must have valid driver’s license and reliable method of transportation.
- Engage with our clients daily and provide technical triage.
- Help define the impact and severity of the issue and determine the best course
- Stage and image new equipment for deployment.
- Work on the latest in security solutions for antivirus, email filtering, web content filtering, encryption, and mobile device management.
- Help our team identify recurring issues and how to solve them forever.
- Provide technical peer consulting to our team members and work with other departments to ensure customer success.
- Obsess about documenting your work and writing scripts & processes so a problem doesn’t need to be solved again and again.
- Create Standard Operating Procedures and maintain current client network documentation within our documentation system, IT Glue.
- Keep busy. Lighter-workload days will be offset by training and proactive tasks to help improve company processes and documentation.
- Perform on-call duties per Snap Tech after-hours on a rotating schedule.
*Certifications in any mix of Microsoft, Cisco, Sophos, LabTech/Automate, ConnectWise, and VMWare are considered a MAJOR PLUS.
Benefits include group medical/dental insurance, paid vacation, holidays, personal & sick time, retirement contribution and training reimbursement. Our generous compensation plans are structured as salary plus bonuses for meeting utilization, compliance and customer service requirements, with initial compensation commensurate with relevant experience.
About Snap Tech IT
Since 2001, Snap Tech IT has provided tech support to businesses in Atlanta, Phoenix, and San Francisco, and we are growing fast. As we expand operations from coast to coast, we have great opportunities for savvy IT professionals.
You will join a proven team owned by industry thought leaders who share their IT industry knowledge on the local and national stage. You’ll find them right down the hall, working side-by-side with the rest of the team to build an incredible company. Our goal: to create an environment where people love to work, and to extend that to help our clients become the same.