Application Control – What and Why
CMMC requires DoD subcontractors to adequately mitigate the risk associated with protection from malicious code at appropriate locations within your IT environment. One way to protect your environment & users is through application control. In this segment, we’ll explore the what and why of application control.
• What is application control?
• Key benefits it offers for CMMC compliance
• Examples of application control
• What are appropriate levels of access to the network & data living in it?
• How application control puts you in the “Security Driver’s Seat”
Ready to identify the security gaps you need to handle to prepare for certification? Take a no-cost, online self-assessment to uncover critical gaps to address sooner, rather than later.
For CMMC & cybersecurity educational materials on application control & more, visit the Resource Center.